Israel has been titled the ‘startup capital’ of the world, with the highest startup per capita value in the world. As a result, investment opportunities are emerging all around the country, especially in the urban industrial zones, just like the one in Kiryat Gat.
Kiryat Gat, a city ideally located in central Israel with easy access to other major cities, is headed on the fast track to becoming one of the most sought-after cities for small to medium businesses to set up shop within its industrial zone.
As discussed in the webinar hosted by SolidBlock’s CMO and Partner, Yael Tamar, alongside Carvil LTD, Carvil LTD is developing an expansion to the Kiryat Gat booming industrial zone called the Green Park, just down the road from HP and Intel buildings. The plots in the park have been 100% pre-sold but one building complex called the Industri-Tech offers an exciting new chance for investors to make a profit. The building is designed to be a magnet for small to medium businesses in need of a distinctly designed logistical center.
What makes this investment project so appealing, beyond the great location of course, is the fact that SolidBlock’s partnership with Carvil LTD allows to digitize the property, breaking the property into security tokens that are bought, sold, and traded similarly to traditional security. The investments and trading are made via blockchain, giving the investors many benefits:
- A secure platform to trade on – this is an immutable, fully compliant platform allowing safe trade
- Information at your fingertips – predictions and data available at all times to allow making informed decisions
- Liquidity – trade at your own convenience and schedule
- Low minimum investment threshold – you don’t need to be uber-rich to make your first (or second) investment in property
- Diversification is the name of the game, especially now – don’t put all your investment eggs into a single property basket. Diversify your investment portfolio to allow profit through many different real estate projects
We invite you to grab hold of this chance to make a safe investment in one of the most interesting and innovative real estate projects available today. Act fast to enjoy the early bird’s benefits!
For more information, click here to set up a call with one of SolidBlock’s partner and we will be happy to help out
More about who is behind the project
Carvil is a private company operating in the field of real estate investment, planning, development, and project management in Israel. Under the ownership of architect Dr. Eric Lederman, Carvil was founded in 2010, and since its establishment has pioneered the field of logistics and office construction targeted at small- and medium-sized enterprises.
SolidBlock is an end-to-end platform for issuing and trading property-backed digital securities, best known for its role in the world’s first successful commercial property tokenization, raising $18M for the St. Regis Resort in Aspen, Colorado.